Norwex Cleaning Paste has long been a customer favorite and is always one of the best selling Norwex products.
It is a cleanser that’s strong enough to tackle every one of your tough cleaning jobs. Many customers refer to it as “elbow grease in a jar”
It’s also easy to use, and has a number of applications.
Here are 20 ways to use Norwex Cleaning Paste
- Cleans glass top stove
- Cleans and polishes stainless steel
- Removes coffee and tea stains from sinks
- Removes stains from counters
- Cleans tile and grout
- Removes hard water and rust stains
- De-greases pots and pans
- Removes scuff marks
- Removes bugs from headlights
- Removes sticky residue
- Removes soap scum from tubs and showers
- Gets scratch marks off dishes and cookware
- Cleans oven doors
- De-greases microwaves
- Makes tennis shoes look new
- Removes permanent marker from tile
- Cleans tire rims
- Cleans plastic toys
- Removes dried hairspray from hair-styling tools
- Cleans lawn furniture
How To Order Norwex Cleaning Paste
You can order Norwex Cleaning Paste online from Norwex and have it shipped right to your home.
*Not for use on brushed stainless steel, nickel, pewter, aluminum or wood. Always test in an inconspicuous spot prior to use.