Don’t you agree, it’s time to kick the paper towel habit. The super-absorbent, reusable, Norwex counter cloths feature a unique weave to quickly pick up spills and messes in the kitchen, bathroom—really anywhere!
Why use Norwex counter cloths?
Paper towels are handy, but one paper towel is often not enough for many jobs. You keep using more and more, and pretty soon, this becomes a cost that continues adding up over time. In fact, the average family of four uses about 26 rolls of paper towels a year. That’s an annual expense of approximately $91 for a single-use, throwaway item.
Plus, some brands are even bleached with harmful chlorinated compounds—not good for your family or the environment.
The Norwex Counter Cloths quickly tackle spills and messes much more sustainably. They dry fast and you can use them multiple times before laundering.
Here are some great features about these counter cloths:
- Removes up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with water alone when following proper care and use instructions.
- Norwex BacLock® offers continuous protection against microbes and odors within the cloth.
- Cloths are mildew-resistant, keeping it cleaner and fresher, longer (BacLock®).
- Eco friendly — each set of three Counter Cloths is made from 70% recycled microfiber yarn.
- Save money by reducing paper towel consumption.
- Unique weave absorbs spills fast.
- Quick-drying so they’re ready to use again soon.
- Color options fit any décor and also look great together!
How to use Norwex counter cloths
You can use dry or damp to wipe up spills and messes.
Wash dirty cloths with a Norwex laundry detergent and avoid bleach, fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
How to order Norwex counter cloths
Save time and order online! You can have these cloths shipped directly from Norwex.