Replace dingy wash cloths with the ultimate, super-soft Norwex face cloth! Using only water, no soap required, they’re gentle on skin yet tough on bacteria and dirt.
About the Norwex Face Cloth
Did you know that the skin is your body’s largest organ? It’s also one of the first things people notice about you. You want products designed to not only keep it clean, but also keep you looking your best!
This is where the Norwex face cloth is truly a game-changer.
Typical soaps and cleansers can be harsh and drying to skin. This can be problematic for those with sensitive skin. Using a soft microfiber cloth with just water can help maintain the balance of delicate skin.
The Norwex face cloth features super-gentle microfiber that pampers your skin as you cleanse. Luxurious and lightweight, these face cloths are extra gentle on even the most delicate skin.
Benefits of the Body and Face Cloth
- Great for both face and body as part of your daily hygiene and skin care routines.
- Cleanses skin gently yet thoroughly with water only.
- Perfect for removing excess oils from skin.
- Helps eliminate unnecessary products with harmful chemicals you may be applying to your skin.
- Ultra-gentle microfiber is super soft on sensitive, delicate and/or mature skin.
- The Norwex BacLock, with its self-cleansing properties, inhibits the growth of bacteria within the cloth stemming from everyday oil, dirt, germs and dead skin cells.
- BacLock offers continuous protection against microbes and odors within the cloth.
- BacLock within the cloth makes it mildew-resistant, keeping it cleaner and fresher, longer.
- Beautiful on-trend colors complement every decor.
Does This Product Help With Acne?
The Norwex face cloth was tested specifically for acne-causing bacteria and proven to reduce it by more than 99% in the cloth. However, it is not officially an acne-treatment product.
Several people I know who use the face cloth say that it has helped with their acne, which makes sense given the statement above.
Even thought it’s not officially an acne-treatment product, it probably wouldn’t hurt to try it and see if it works for you. At a minimum, it’s going to be better to clean your face with than a traditional wash cloth.
How to use the Norwex Face Cloth
Wet face and cleanse with a damp cloth.
For dry or sensitive skin – including skin around the eye area, wipe gently with a moist cloth.
For oily skin – wring cloth well before using. Use this technique too if you’re wanting a deeper exfoliation.
Rinse under warm water and use other side of cloth to continue cleansing face or body.
Wash dirty Norwex face cloths with a Norwex laundry detergent and avoid bleach, fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
How to Order the Norwex Face Cloth
There are a number of different color options for the face cloth, and they come in sets of three.
Visit this link to browse and even order your Norwex Face Cloth and have it shipped straight from the Norwex warehouse!