The Norwex Spray Mop Attachment is a reservoir that easily attaches to your Norwex Mop System, providing a handy supply of water wherever and whenever you need it.
It might also be my new favorite product!
Why is this my new favorite product?
If you’re like me, you love and use your Norwex Mop all the time. The only part I didn’t love was carrying my little spray bottle around while doing it.
The Norwex Spray Mop Attachment is a total product of convenience, and as a busy mom, I really appreciate it.
It makes cleaning the floors easier than ever. The attachment connects directly to the Norwex Telescopic Mop Handle and Mop Base and works with the Wet Mop Pad of your choice to spray water whenever needed as you mop.
A couple of nice things about this product:
- Wets the floor as you mop; no need to re-moisten Wet Mop Pad.
- Holds 250 ml of water—up to 160 sprays.
- Water doesn’t need to be emptied between uses.
- Easily attaches to any Norwex Mop Base and Telescopic Mop Handle.
- Once attached to the Mop Base and Telescopic Mop Handle, there’s no need to disassemble it; the water bottle can then be easily removed for refilling.
Also, it comes with a 1-year warranty.
How to use the Norwex Spray Mop Attachment
The Spray Mop Attachment makes cleaning your floors easier than ever. It connects directly to your Telescopic Mop Handle and Mop Base and works with the Wet Mop Pad of your choice to spray water whenever needed as you mop.
Jami Mark – Norwex Independent Consultant
Here’s how to use the Norwex Spray Mop Attachment:
- Remove water bottle from reservoir holder.
- Attach the bottom end of the reservoir holder to the Mop Base by pressing the push-buttons on the base and sliding the holder onto it.
- Attach the top end of the holder to the Telescopic Mop Handle by pressing the push-buttons on the holder and sliding it into the handle.
- Remove water bottle cap, fill with water and replace cap.
- Press the water bottle, nozzle side down, into the reservoir holder. It will click into place.
- To dispense water, press the mop handle straight down. NOTE: The mop must be at a 90-degree angle to the floor to dispense properly.
- For best results, dampen mop pad before use.
- To refill, simply remove water bottle and fill with tap water.
- Remaining water can be left in the reservoir until your next mopping.
- Remove the water bottle before using the mop above your head.
Please note this is not recommended for use with the Ergo-Bend mop attachment.
How to buy the Norwex Spray Mop Attachment
The Norwex Spray Mop Attachment can be ordered online and shipped directly from Norwex to your home.