Lightweight and convenient, the Norwex laundry detergent strips are tough on stains, odors, and grime. And with no harmful chemicals or waste from plastic packaging, they’re gentle on the environment.
Now, if your family is like mine, they can come up with some pretty formidable laundry challenges – at home or on the go. Stains from foods, juices, grass, ground-in grime and even funky odors are all a part of the norm (my son plays ice hockey so you can only imagine what I have to smell 🤢).
The Norwex laundry detergent strips are plant-based are the ultimate plastic-free space savers, offering a naturally powerful dose of clean that literally leaves no trace behind.
Jami Mark – Norwex Independent Consultant
In or out of the home, they dissolve quickly to eliminate dirt, stains, odors and more—all without using harmful ingredients—so doing laundry is easier and safer, not just for you and your family but the environment too.
And as a bonus, these eco wash laundry detergent strips are readily biodegradable and packaged in an environmentally friendly cardboard sleeve.
Plus, they are free from chemicals found in most other laundry detergent strips like:
- 1,4 Dioxane
- Synthetic dyes and fragrances
- Ethylene oxide
- Chlorine bleach
- Optical brighteners
- Formaldehyde donors
Things I Like About This Product
I personally use the Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent, or the Norwex liquid laundry detergent when I’m at home, but these strips are great for taking on the road. We’re often staying in VRBO’s when my son has hockey tournaments, and this is where the product comes in handy for me. But I know of many other people who use these at home too.
Here’s how they compare load wise to the other Norwex detergent options:
These Norwex laundry detergent strips really do have some nice advantages:
- Can be used on any type of fabric, including cotton, nylon, linen and synthetics as well as the most delicate hand-washables.
- Follow garment label instructions for silk and wool.
- Color safe.
- Ultra-concentrated formula washes up to 36 regular or 72 small loads in either a high-efficiency (HE) or conventional machine.
- Low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines.
- May also be used for hand-washing.
- Strip provides a consistent, pre-measured amount every time, eliminating guesswork and spills and messes.
- Dissolves completely in all water temperatures.
- Effective in hard water.
- Safe for septic systems.
- Vegan and not tested on animals.
- No animal-derived ingredients.
- Plastic-free packaging takes up less space.
- Packaged in recyclable, FSC certified cardboard.
How to use the Norwex laundry detergent strips
- Detach strip.
- One strip cleans one regular load of laundry.
- Place strip in the machine’s base, load clothes on top and start machine. Wash items according to label care instructions.
- For heavily soiled laundry, use two strips.
- For small loads, use a half strip.
- For hand-washing, use a half strip in a small sink of water (up to 4 L/1 gallon) or 1–2 strips for bigger loads (up to 15–18 L/ 4–4.75 gallons of water).
Where to buy Norwex laundry detergent strips
You can order this product online direct from Norwex and have them shipped to your home. And yes, there is an option for the auto-ship and save.
In case you are curious, here are the ingredients in the Norwex EcoWash laundry detergent strips:
Corn Starch (Plant-based) (Support Matrix), Polyvinyl Alcohol (Synthetic) (Support Matrix), Glycerin (Plant-based) (Textural Additive), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Synthetic) (Surfactant), Aqua/Water/ Eau, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Plant-based) (Surfactant), Lauryl Glucoside (Plant-based) (Surfactant), Juniperus Virginiana (Red Cedar) Oil (Plant-based) (Scent Component), Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil (Plant-based) (Scent Component), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil (Plant-based) (Scent Component), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil (Plant-based) (Scent Component), Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil (Plant-based) (Scent Component), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Plant-based) (Fragrance Solvent), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant-based) (Fragrance Solvent), 4-Terpineol (Plant-based) (Scent Component), Benzyl Acetate (Plant-based) (Scent Component), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate (Processing Aid) (Plant-based), Potassium Sorbate (Synthetic) (Preservative).
Contains nut-derived ingredients (coconut, palm nut).